How does this work
At Greenfields, We provide a service we call.
"How Does this Work?"
This is ideal if you have are new to caravanning and you have tried pushing all the buttons and switches and nothing works some reason.
You either not got the manual or find it confusing to read.
We cover the following
- How to load your caravan before you set off on your journey.
- Checking your car and caravan are a good match for towing.
- How to hitch up your unit safety.
- What safety checks you should do before you set off.
- How to level your caravan and connect all the items like water and electric hook up.
- How to use all of the appliances in your unit and how to make the most of them.
- What to look for during your season and how to keep it in good condition.
Lots more items are covered
The whole training takes approx 90 mins and on your caravan at your home or Storage
* Please note
this is subject to your caravan's appliances are in full working order, gas is present and water, electrical
mains hook up near by.
We accept payments on site by Cash and Card*
* Subject to a 3G Signal.